*** 22 July Session PowerPoint
Related sites to Geogaction blog
AC History Units
DECD Learning Resources for Australian Curriculum
DECD Achievement Standards Charts
Australian Geography Teachers' Association website
Geography Teachers Association of South Australia
History Teachers Association of South Australia
History Teachers Association of Australia
Legal Education Teachers Association SA (LETASA)
Business Educators Australia
* The Australian Curriculum Portal
A selection of HASS resources and links
* Being a Citizen: a resource developed by AGTA
* South Australian Parliament teaching resources
* DECD Australian Curriculum Implementation guidelines
* Discovering Democracy resources
* Parliamentary Education Office resources
* AC History Units: the resource from HTAA and Education Services Australia (ESA) to support the Australian Curriculum: History
The geography curriculum, year by year, all on one page in the Learning Area Explorer.
* Achievement Standards Chart and activities for HASS from DECD
Assessment activities are at:
The RSLSA Virtual War Memorial
A great resource for commemoration activities, historical research and work on Australian identity in the Civics and Citizenship curriculum.
* The 2015 Eden Prize
What can governments do to make the world a better and happier place?
This year's essay question is inspired by the introduction of the Australian Curriculum: Civics and Citizenship.
- First Prize: $1250
- Second Prize: $750
- Third Prize: $500