*** 21 August PowerPoint at Aberfoyle Park workshop
Related sites to Geogaction blog
AC History Units
DECD Learning Resources for Australian Curriculum
DECD Achievement Standards Charts
Australian Geography Teachers' Association website
Geography Teachers Association of South Australia
History Teachers Association of South Australia
History Teachers Association of Australia
Legal Education Teachers Association SA (LETASA)
Business Educators Australia
* The Australian Curriculum Portal
A selection of HASS resources and links
* Being a Citizen: a resource developed by AGTA
* South Australian Parliament teaching resources
The South Australian Suffragettes site
A great South Australian history site focussed on the work of the suffragettes in South Australia.
* Discovering Democracy resources
* Parliamentary Education Office resources
* The Civics and Citizenship Achievement Standards document
* The Economics and Business Achievement Standards document
* Achievement Standards Chart for Civics and Citizenship from DECD
* Achievement Standards Chart for Economics and Business
Aligning activity for content and achievement standards in Civics and Citizenship (only on Learnlink)
Aligning activity for content and achievement standards in Economics and Business (only on Learnlink)
The RSLSA Virtual War Memorial
A great resource for commemoration activities, historical research and work on Australian identity in the Civics and Citizenship curriculum.
* The 2015 Eden Prize
What can governments do to make the world a better and happier place?
This year's essay question is inspired by the introduction of the Australian Curriculum: Civics and Citizenship.
- First Prize: $1250
- Second Prize: $750
- Third Prize: $500